Doctor Strange gets Stranger

AP Images/Chris Pizzelo

Actress, Elizabeth Olsen, plays Wanda Maximoff, who is being seeded out by Doctor Strange in the new film.

Evelyn Henry, Staff Writer

Doctor Strange Multiverse of madness, releasing May 6th, 2022 is a thrilling ride through the multiverse with doctor strange, his trusted friend, and Wanda Maximoff, aka Scarlett Witch.

The Marvel Cinematic universe has been slowly introducing the multiverse, leaving endless possibilities for the Marvel franchise.

Doctor Strange in The Multiverse of Madness was first teased at the end of Spider- Man: No Way Home, released in December 2021. This teaser showed in the end credits revealed that this movie would not just be a follow up to the last doctor strange film released in 2017.

In the third Spider- Man movie, Doctor Strange cast a spell which went wrong, opening the Multiverse, allowing parallel universes to collide. While in the film only those with a direct connection to spiderman were affected, it looks like something bigger is in store.

In the trailer. Strange seeks out Wanda Maximoff, (Elizabeth Olsen) who immediately apologizes for Westview, from the Television show WandaVision, where she magically compelled into her grief induced sitcom fantasy. Strange has concerns about the Multiverse and asks Wanda for help.

Unfortunately, there have been rumors that Strange might kill another Avenger in the movie. Fans are concerned that Wanda may be killed off being the only other known Avenger in the film.

There are even rumors that Charles Xavier, aka Professor X could make a surprise cameo for the film.

Fans are so excited to see what is in store for the sequel.