The student news site of Gulf Breeze High School

The Blue & Gold

The Blue & Gold

The Blue & Gold

DONUT Miss Out on Parlor Doughnuts

“Freshly baked daily, the quality of each and every doughnut is sure to be more than satisfying to everyone…”

With over 20 fantastic flavors of layered doughnuts, anyone who walks into Parlor Doughnuts at 120 South Palafox Street is sure to find a flavor to satisfy their taste buds. From the more classic flavors like Carnival (vanilla frosting with sprinkles) to the more exotic and seasonal flavors like their fall flavored Pumpkin Chai Cheesecake doughnut, any would be a delightful breakfast or afternoon snack to have throughout the week. Freshly baked daily, the quality of each and every doughnut is sure to be more than satisfying to everyone. 

At any time of day, from 6:30 AM to 4 PM, Parlor Doughnuts is open and ready to serve their sweet treats to any and all customers. With quick, friendly staff and a fair number of customers at most times of the day, one will have plenty of time to mull over whether to go seasonal and get a Salted Caramel or Apple Pie doughnut or stick to a tried-and-true favorite like Honey Glazed, Blueberry Hill, or French Toast doughnut. 

If deciding is too tough a task, why not mix it up and order a box of Minis? Priced at less than $10 with a mix of cinnamon sugar, raspberry filled and butterscotch cream filled doughnuts, one is sure to find a favored flavor among the three.  

Parlor Doughnuts even provides an option for the canine companions of customers, offering dog doughnuts. Though they do not offer nearly as many flavors for a pup’s persistent palette, they will without a doubt be able to appreciate the joy of a doughnut made for their sensitive stomachs. Though there are few flavors for four legged friends for now, perhaps it could be a point to expand upon if it becomes a boon to business. After all, who wouldn’t want their furry friend to be able to safely enjoy a delicious treat alongside them? 

In addition to selling doughnuts, they also offer refreshing drinks, like coffee, juice and hot chocolate, to name a few. Though their beverage menu is more limited than that of their pastries, the quality is no less than any other item they offer.  

Parlor Doughnuts has further expanded their menu lately by offering more breakfast items, in addition to their already tasty doughnuts. Some of the items to try include their acai bowl, bacon, chorizo, or avocado breakfast tacos, respectively, and their bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich, an ever popular classic. 

For any who may find themselves with a particular proclivity to Parlor Doughnuts, as I have as of late, they offer a small variety of merchandise items to show off one’s pride in their preferred place in which they partake in palatial pastries and permit a person to further promote Parlor Doughnuts and allowing them to rake in the dough.