Gulf Breeze Coffee Shop Ready to Serve the Community

submitted by Julia Kale

The Gulf Breeze Shop opened on March 1 and have been loving the opportunity to serve all residents of the community.

Emily Walsh, Entertainment Editor

On Mar 1, Coastline Church is officially opening the doors to their brand-new coffee shop located next to Inner light Surf Shop in Gulf Breeze. The shop will be offering a wide variety of drinks and food. This includes iced and hot coffees, frappuchinos, cappuccinos, smoothies and many other coffee and pastry options.

Julia Kale, sophomore, has taken a position working at the new location. Kale stated, “I am most looking forward to the community I hope the shop brings in. And the coffee, of course!” The shop will be open from six in the morning until six in the evening and will be ready to serve customers all day.

This coffee shop isn’t your typical local business. Some of the proceeds and tips go towards the church youth and help fund mission trips and more. Mission trips typically take place in the spring and summer months. High school students are sent to another location in the world to help those in need. This could include building homes, playing with the kids and helping with everyday activities around the community.

“The shop is designed to serve to the local community with great coffee, a fun venue, gatherings and an opportunity for students and adults to develop faithfulness as they learn and grow together,” Kale stated. The coffee shop is trying to provide an environment where people can communicate with each other and where they can work efficiently in the space provided. They want every customer to feel welcome and feel open to share faith and beliefs with others.

The Coastline Coffee Shop is eager to open their doors and cannot wait to start serving the people of Gulf Breeze. Kale is so excited to be working at the new location and can not wait to welcome all the new customers. Kale said, “I want to be apart of the community there and be able to talk to people. I also want to get to know more about the people here and I want to make great drinks. It is so fun working for a great cause!”

Don’t forget to stop by the new business in the morning on your way to school. It is so important to support local businesses like this and give them a warm welcome into out community.

Can’t make it before school? Remember they are open after school as well! Coffee is the perfect way to fuel up before a long night of homework or after a tiring day of school. They offer so many unique flavors of smoothies and other beverages.

Don’t miss out on this cool coffee shop and support them in the new journey they are starting. Put this paper down and go grab some coffee!